Online CPD Seminars
Designing Effective Covered Environments
This free online CPD seminar will help you understand the regulations and the science behind effective design of canopy structures, particularly within education and sport environments.
- Overview of education and sport sectors in the UK, and how this is driving some of the emerging trends in building design
- Identify the opportunities and benefits of using covered outdoor environments as opposed to traditional methods of construction
- Understand the current Building Regulations and EN Structural Standards that relate to design of canopy structures
- Learn a simple 5-step process to ensure that each structure is fit for purpose – cost-effective, aesthetically pleasing, durable and requiring low-maintenance
- Get inspiration for your next project with a broad range of class-leading case studies
Run Time & Schedule: CPD presented using Teams, Zoom or Skype.
Duration: 60 minutes with time allowed for questions and project advice.
Registration: Use the contact form to register and we’ll reply with a personal link. You can learn and gain CPD points from the safety of your own home.