metroSTOR products are designed for both new developments and for revitalising the fabric of existing neighbourhoods, delivering positive social, economic and environmental value.
Current issues facing the housing sector include fire risk, inadequate waste collection regimes and lack of outdoor storage for valued possessions, which can impact on the physical and mental well-being of residents. We offer a wide range of solutions including aesthetically pleasing bin stores, mobility scooter and cycle stores, buggy and pram stores alongside a variety of outdoor storage solutions. Our products are designed to:
• Reduce fire risk by using fire resistant materials and designs
• Reduce waste costs with designs that help eliminate fly-tipping and side waste
• Increase recycling with designs proven to help residents use the correct bins
• Improve environments through attractive designs, which is known to reduce anti-social behaviour
• Promote accessibility with specifications for wheelchair-friendly openings and colour coded / braille signage options
By providing high quality products with configurable cladding and access control options, we can help you transform your neighbourhoods for those who live and work there.