At Streetspace we offer great opportunities to build your career. You will be joining a fast growing business with a package includes a competitive salary and benefits such as 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, ongoing training and development with internal promotional opportunities.
Ready to join an ambitious and driven team? With our expanding operations, we are regularly recruiting for new roles within the business covering a wide range of vocations, so keep checking this page for updates and let us know when something matches your skills!
We always welcome new applications from hardworking and talented individuals. If you feel your skillset could align with any of our vacancies below, or you would like to speculatively apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] Please note that we will store CVs for 6 months.
Wondering what it’s like to work at Streetspace? We asked some of our colleagues to describe the team here in 3 words!
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for additional permanent staff to join the production team at our Lympne site, fitting panel sections (timber, recycled plastic, steel and aluminium) and finishing components to our street furniture units, working Monday to Friday on a 7am to 5pm shift.
You will need to be the type of person that has an eye for detail and experienced at working with power tools and motivated to reach target outputs. Physically fit, reliable and with an enthusiastic approach!
About the Job
- Fitting pre-coated, folded steel sheet panels and timber or recycled HDPE slats to steel frames using air and battery powered tools.
- Installing locks, latches and finishing components to unit panels.
- Working in 2 or 3 man teams lifting frames onto work stations and completed panels from work stations into stillages for delivery to site.
- Maintaining work station area safe, clean and in order at end of each shift.
- Physically fit, experienced in manual handling
- Competent using power tools
- Able to follow assembly drawings and load sheets
- Reliable with a good attendance record.
- Able to demonstrate longevity in past employment.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with the self-motivation to achieve target outputs per shift.
£9.50/hr (rising to £10.20hr after completion of 3 month probationary period) 45 hours paid / week Monday to Friday, 7.00am – 5.00pm with 2no. 30 mins unpaid breaks and 1no. 15 minute paid break. 24 days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays.
Please apply online with your CV and if you can add a brief covering letter outlining why a Factory Operative role at Streetspace would a good fit for you that would be great. Please note due to the volume of applications we cannot always respond to all. However should you be unsuccessful with this vacancy we will keep your CV on file for up to 3 months in case any other suitable positions become available.
Streetspace design and manufacture a broad scope of products for the external works sector; from covered space structures, cycle parking and street furniture to recycling storage systems. Design & Build capability delivers the enabling civil engineering and construction projects nationwide.
Through considered design, innovative product solutions help influence affinities with the surrounding environment, supporting the development of sustainable communities.
Streetspace: Better Places for Generations.
What We Are Looking For
With sustained growth we are looking for an additional administrator to join the sales team based at our Hythe offices in Kent. You’ll be a key point of contact between our customers and the commercial team, managing the handover process for new orders and helping ensure the smooth running of the sales operation.
What Does The Role Involve
- Order processing of new projects from sales to operations.
- Client liaison by phone and email to close out project details and enter onto company system before issuing to production.
- Setting up project files for operations in accordance with company systems.
- Inbound phone enquiries.
- Preparation of quotes for inbound product enquiries.
- PQQ (Pre Qualifying Questionnaire) submissions and related information.
- General office administration duties as required.
- A well-organised and effective administrator, with a keen eye for detail.
- A confident and professional manner both by phone and email.
- B2B sales office experience an advantage but not essential.
- A committed, loyal team player who interacts well with our colleagues and clients.
Salary & Benefits
Based at our Head Office in Hythe, this is a full time position with a competitive salary and benefits package, great workspace, facilities and a friendly, open working environment with regular staff events (Post Covid!).
- Full Time, Permanent Role, Monday – Friday
- 32 Days Paid Holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Warehouse Operative (Late Shift)
A new opportunity has arisen to join the Warehouse team at our Lympne site, on the late shift Monday to Friday from 12:00am – 8:00pm.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be working as part of the warehouse team; handling goods in materials and goods out components to the production area for the following days shift.
This is a role with holiday cover keyholder responsibilities and we are looking for someone reliable that will be an asset to the late shift team.
About the Job
- Checking and rehandling of goods in for held stock, transferring the days deliveries to correct warehouse locations.
- Updating computer systems for goods in location and goods out picked.
- Picking sub-assemblies and components for the following day shift.
- Assisting in the loading of company vehicles as they return ensuring all items are checked against load sheets.
- Assisting in the reloading of production areas for the following days shift.
- Maintaining warehouse area safe, clean and in order at end of each shift.
- Counterbalance fork lift licence.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office based systems.
- Good knowledge of safe working practices.
- Experience of warehouse or stores work.
- Physically fit, experienced in manual handling.
- Reliable and consistent, able to demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with a flexible attitude to task requirements and peak volumes.
- Ability to demonstrate longevity in past employment.
At Streetspace we offer great opportunities to build your career within a friendly, progressive team. You will be joining a fast growing business manufacturing innovative products with a package includes a competitive salary (paid weekly) and benefits such as 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, ongoing training and development with internal promotional opportunities.
£10.50/hr (rising to £11.50hr after completion of 3 month probationary period) 40 hours / week Monday to Friday only, 12.00am – 8.00pm with 2no. 30 mins paid breaks.
24 days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays.