At Streetspace we offer great opportunities to build your career. You will be joining a fast growing business with a package includes a competitive salary and benefits such as 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, ongoing training and development with internal promotional opportunities.
Ready to join an ambitious and driven team? With our expanding operations, we are regularly recruiting for new roles within the business covering a wide range of vocations, so keep checking this page for updates and let us know when something matches your skills!
We always welcome new applications from hardworking and talented individuals. If you feel your skillset could align with any of our vacancies below, or you would like to speculatively apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that we will store CVs for 6 months.
Wondering what it’s like to work at Streetspace? We asked some of our colleagues to describe the team here in 3 words!
Internal Sales Executive
£25K – £32K
Looking to build a career in sales and business development?
Streetspace cycle parking and street furniture products are found on external works projects throughout the UK, and with continued strong growth we are looking for new talent to join our business development team!
This is an internal role and your outbound activity – primarily phone and email – will engage with new and existing B2B customers to generate business opportunities. We offer training and mentoring to develop the essential skills for a rewarding career in the construction industry with opportunities over time to get involved in more aspects of the wider sales process.
While previous sales experience is not specific requirement, you will need to have excellent communication skills both written and spoken, with a confident telephone manner and the ability to build the type of instant rapport that develops strong relationships in business.
We are offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package such as 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays), great facilities and a friendly open working environment with regular staff events.
Now is an exciting time to join our great team! If you are looking for a business development / sales position in a thriving company, operating in multiple high growth sectors with an innovative, configurable offering, we’d love to hear from you!
Steel Fabrication Operative
Streetspace are currently looking for an additional Steel Fabrication Operative to join the manufacturing team at our Poulton Close site in Dover.
About the Job
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be working primarily on our saw and drill lines cutting, marking, drilling and tapping mild steel section. The role will require flexibility in performing different duties around the fabrication and sheet metal department as required. Overhead crane certificate an advantage though full training will be provided.
- Steel fabrication shop experience
- Physically fit, able to handle heavy items
- Reliable and consistent, able to demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player with a flexible attitude to meet peak volumes
£9.50/hr (rising to £10.50 after 3 months’ probation) 45 hours / week Monday to Friday 7.00am – 5.00pm
24 days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays.
Head of Marketing
£52K – £60K
We are looking for a dynamic Head of Marketing to lead our fast growing marketing team. This is a senior management role reporting to the Directors, bringing together our marketing and sales elements to deliver class-defining global marketing strategies.
About The Role:
- Lead the marketing team, providing the inspiration and support to achieve project deliverables.
- Define and implement group brand communications strategy and related creative.
- Manage and execute annual marketing plans across three distinct sales sectors aligned with overall business strategy
- Lead end-to-end delivery of the marketing campaigns from creative brief and concept copy to creative direction.
- Manage and refine marketing plans and social media presence ensuring these are delivered with consistency of message and adherence to group guidelines, systems and processes.
- Ensure that all collateral is proof read, approved and assets are of the highest standard
- Maximise website effectiveness driving continuous improvement and delivering new functionality in line with group guidelines.
- Lead the development of new ecommerce platforms.
- Budgetary control of all marketing activities; developing business cases for additional spending based on investment modelling.
- Highly motivated, an excellent relationship-builder and a solid project manager with at least 5 years’ experience in senior marketing leadership.
- Experienced in the day to day management of teams in a B2B environment with long sales cycle marketing programmes.
- Excellent attention to detail with the communication skills to manage information both to the team and to Directors
- Organised and confident, adept at running multiple projects simultaneously across different teams
- Results and insights driven, with a proven track record of planning and implementing online and offline marketing campaigns
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a marketing discipline
Salary & Benefits
Based in Hythe, this is a senior management position with excellent career prospects available for the right candidate including potential future progression to Marketing Director. Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
- 32 Days Paid Holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
We have a new opportunity for an experienced HSEQ Manager to join the Streetspace team, with overall responsibility for HSEQ management systems across group manufacturing and construction activities in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and 45001:2018.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ HSEQ management experience and be keen for the role to develop with business growth. We are looking for someone able to demonstrate a dynamic approach to HSEQ Management in an SME environment that is both strategic and hands on.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and understand the Health, Safety and Environment legal requirements relevant to our business operations and ensure compliance with these.
- Manage HSEQ accreditations held across the business.
- Provide effective HSEQ coaching and develop an overarching training structure for all employees and contractors.
- Support the production of RAMs, CPP’s, TM plans, Safe Systems of Work and other key risk management documentation.
- Develop documentation and recording systems for HSEQ information relating to manufacturing and installation sites.
- Embed a culture of conformity to Health & Safety policies and procedures across the business.
- Conduct site audits to ensure monitoring and continuous improvement.
- Manage independent external H&S site audits
- Manage HSEQ evaluations of existing and potential subcontractors
- Conduct OHS related surveys e.g. noise, lighting, exposure to potentially hazardous substances.
- Manage near-miss and non-conformance reporting including the positive intervention initiatives.
- Support to the Commercial Team with tender completions and PQQs
- Proven experience within a similar HSEQ Management role
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships and influence people at all levels
- An organised and confident team player, adept at running multiple projects
- NEBOSH General, Construction Certificate and/or Environmental Certificate
- Excellent knowledge of H&S legislation and ISO standards
- Preferred experience with UKAS auditing requirements
- Experience of CDM regulations an advantage
- CITB, SMSTS or IOSH Managing Safely an advantage
- Working knowledge of NRSWA an advantage
- Full Driving Licence
- IT literate with good presentation skills.
Salary & Benefits
Based at our Head Office in Hythe, this is a key position within a fast growing business offering strong career prospects for the right candidate. Competitive salary and benefits, great workspace, facilities and a friendly, open working environment with regular staff events.
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- 32 Days Paid Holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- £36K-42K pa
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for additional permanent staff to join the production team at our Lympne site, fitting panel sections (timber, recycled plastic, steel and aluminium) and finishing components to our street furniture units, working Monday to Friday on a 7am to 5pm shift.
You will need to be the type of person that has an eye for detail and experienced at working with power tools and motivated to reach target outputs. Physically fit, reliable and with an enthusiastic approach!
About the Job
- Fitting pre-coated, folded steel sheet panels and timber or recycled HDPE slats to steel frames using air and battery powered tools.
- Installing locks, latches and finishing components to unit panels.
- Working in 2 or 3 man teams lifting frames onto work stations and completed panels from work stations into stillages for delivery to site.
- Maintaining work station area safe, clean and in order at end of each shift.
- Physically fit, experienced in manual handling
- Competent using power tools
- Able to follow assembly drawings and load sheets
- Reliable with a good attendance record.
- Able to demonstrate longevity in past employment.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with the self-motivation to achieve target outputs per shift.
£9.50/hr (rising to £10.20hr after completion of 3 month probationary period) 45 hours paid / week Monday to Friday, 7.00am – 5.00pm with 2no. 30 mins unpaid breaks and 1no. 15 minute paid break. 24 days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays.